RE: Fuel Injectors

Ken,
You obviously have good intentions by posting a reply, and that is
admirable. However, you make no sense.

>>which is behind and slightly to the right on my 95'

Behind and slightly to the right of WHAT?

>>and pull the small cloth covered hose if the motor runs smooth when >>you
>>put your finger on the hose then one or both erg? pieces maybe >>sticking.

Try using periods (.) to separate sentences, and use ADVERBS to modify
verbs, NOT ADJECTIVES. It sounds as though you want the reader to pull the
"small cloth covered hose" IF the motor is fine, when ACTUALLY you are
suggesting the action as a test to verify whether the engine will continue
to run smoothly - if it does, the possibility exists that one (or both) of
the EGR valves is (are) sticking. Correct???

>>The Bentley manual says you can clean them out, my mechanic says he

If it DID work out, then why do you say "BUT"??

Sorry if I sound like a sarcastic JERK, but trying to decipher your message
gave me a headache.

DJ