2001 Colors!!

Hello again Folks,

Just got the final 2001 Colors for the Golf, GTI, and Jetta.

There are eight New Jetta colors:

Black
Cool White
Silver Arrow Metallic
Blue Lagoon Metallic ( a Bright Blue look)
Bright Green Metallic
Baltic Green Pearl (kind of a Blue/Green)
Galactic Blue Pearl ( a real nice rich dark blue with no red components)

Tornado Red

All of the above colors except Silver Arrow are available with
Black/Gray/Beige interiors including leather (GLS/GLX only). It appears
that we have new codes for the upholstery so I'm not sure if we are
getting new fabrics. The Silver Arrow's get Black/Gray only.

The 2001 Golfs get:

Black
Candy White
Tornado Red
Indigo Blue Pearl
Reflex Silver Metallic
Bright Green Pearl

Again all of the colors get Black/Gray/Beige cloth except Tornado Red
and Reflex Silver which aren't available with Beige.

The GTIs get the following six colors:

Green Rave Pearl (like Cosmic Green)
Matchstick Red Pearl (medium red)
Mojave Beige Metallic (like Desert Wind)
Reflex Silver Metallic (like Silver Arrow)
Tornado Red
Black

The GTIs have red/black cloth for the GTI GLS and Black/Beige leather
for the GTI GLS/GLX.

-- Regards,

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant/Site Coordinator
ScottVw.Com
Website: http://www.scottvw.com
Forums: http://www.scottvw.com/forum/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106