RE: A/C woes

Call it another engineer's attention to detail, but all of those circuits
(radio, AC, fan, etc.) are not enabled during startup.  There is a load dump
circuit that leaves those off when the ignition is starting up.  Shut them all
off if you wish, but the VW engineers took care of that for us.  Also, it's
pretty hard to either flick the ignition or turn on a light switch faster than
the electrons can travel.  Sometimes when a light bulb or fuse is about to go,
it's about to go.  Don't blame operator error, these things wear out in time.
Such is the nature of the beast called electricity.

Cab
97glx
72bug