RE: Quick, easy, and cheap way to kill DRL's...

Dr. Bob,

I realize this.  It also warns about this in the Bentley manual, that's why I
spent a good deal of time looking for the proper color wires.  Anyway, maybe I
just got lucky, but it worked for me right the first time.  I didn't mess with
relays or jumpers or anything.  The DRL's on these cars was an afterthought,
meaning I'm pretty sure they weren't designed in in '93, so there is a single
connector that adds them in to the existing circuitry.  Disconnect this
connector, and the circuit no longer exists, but can be put back in if desired.

Cab