RE: A/C woes

***One of the fuses was tripped by my flicking the iginition so fast.

Take care......Pete....***

Is that like turning on a light switch to fast and burning out the bulb?
:-)

Call it a typical engineers attention to the smallest detail (read anal
retentive) but I usually try to turn off everything (stereo, AC, seats, fan,
etc.) prior to turning off the car so when I start it next time there is
minimal things powering up all at once.  May or may not have helped your
case.  Just a thought.

Marc
97' Jetta GLX - Red/Black