Re: got beat this morning

At 8:20 AM -0700 1/4/2000, Chadwick, John/COR/INV wrote:
>I was at those lights waiting to get onto the highway here in Denver and
>there was one of those ugly new Volvos next to me. I noticed it earlier and
>it had the T6 engine. Anyway the light turns green and I take off, all of a
>sudden this guy flies passed me! I just start laughing because I was so
>supprised! What does this thing have? I'm guessing that the T stands for
>turbo and the 6 is the amount of cylinders? Can anyone help me? Horsepower
>would be nice too. Thanks

I was neck and neck with a T5 about a year ago, until it pulled away
from me near 60mph (I wasn't going to exceed the limit). The T6, if
it's the same thing as this car but with one more cylinder, it's not
surprising that it blew past you.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax