Re: got beat this morning

    Oh yeah .. I forgot to mention that the car weighs in at an not-so-lean 3600
lbs flat!!  According to Carpoint, my '98 weighs in at 3016 lbs and the 99+ models
are a full 3lbs heavier at 3019 lbs.  So previous reports of you having a 1000 lb
advantage are a little wild, but still ... you got beaten by a Volvo!  How can you
show your face??  :-)

Bill
'98 GLX