RE: Volvo T-5

I knew somebody would!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Warren [mailto:tofer@mindspring.com]
Sent: January 04, 2000 10:51 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: RE: Volvo T-5

well at least it was the BIG yellow thing and not the "little" bus to school
:0
sorry couldn't pass it up!

Tofer  * tofer@mindspring.com <mailto:tofer@mindspring.com>
ICQ # 7958410  * AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" *

'97 Jetta GT (several mods)
VW Clubs....  VW & H20
Seattle Mariner's, N Y Yankee's & U. W. Huskies