Old Cars

I'm glad I wasn't the only one.  In high school and for the first couple
years of college I had an 81 Honda Civic, and I thought I was lucky to have
a car.  My little sister's friend is about to turn 16, and is getting one
of those ridiculous Lexus SUV's.  Her parents said she could have any car
she wanted.  Let's not feel too sorry for ourselves though.  Driving those
old cars taught us to truly appreciate our GLX's when we could afford them,
right?  I know it did with me.

Cab
97 GLX
72 Bug