speeding

Hey merphead, I don't understand where you are coming from trying to
justify doing 110.  After driving for 11 hours or so from the Cincy area to
NJ, I don't decide at Valley forge that maybe i want to crank the car up to
132 MPH.  If you are that tired, use a REST STOP.  Notice the word REST in
rest stop?  I could understand renzo, he maybe decided that it was open and
he really didn't know the area much, but you know the area and still choose
to do it, which is really dumb.  Renzo, I hope that everything works out
for you in this case, but merphead, if you get caught, tough crap, cause
you drive pretty dumb to have an attitude like that.