From: Cabell_T_Treadway@res.raytheon.com
[mailto:Cabell_T_Treadway@res.raytheon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 5:09 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Ski Rack

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could find the ski rack for the MK3?  It used to
be available from the VW website, but they seem to only have MK4
accessories now.

Also, and unrelated, I've heard people mentioning converting their
headlights to the GTI look with four lights.  Does anyone have a picture of
a MK3 with this conversion done?  Is it worth it, and what's involved.  I
think I'd like to look into that mod.

Thanks,
Cab
97GLX