Broken Milk Jar

    Sunday night, the wife asked me to  run out to the local dairy to
buy milk.   Of course I did not complain simply because I love driving
my glx through the back mountain roads of central PA.  As I was leaving
Myer's dairy it started to sleet.  So I decided to take the well
traveled roads home.  Not thinking I put the Glass Milk Jars, carrying
case and all, in the trunk.  About a half mile down the road some woman
in a new mazda panicked in the snow which led me to jam on my brakes.
Of course Sir Newton states: a body in motion will tend to stay in
motion.  A glass half gallon milk jar broke in my trunk.

My problem is this, I have cleaned the obvious points, tire well.
exposed material, that protector which is placed in the trunk.  I have
even cleaned under the rear seats, Which pull out rather easy I might
add.

Can any individual think of a spot that I might have missed, or even a
preferred cleaner in a situation such as this.  I do not want my
wonderful piece of machinery stinking in two weeks.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank Much
Chris Filoon
95' GLX