Brake installation costs?

I've been needing new brakes for quite some time now. At least one of the
front rotors is warped, and I'm just not comfortable with the stock pads
anymore. The car (97 Jetta GLX) may be heading to the track in a month or
so, and I figure now would be the best time for an upgrade.

This is what I have planned: slotted rotors all around (Velocity?), Ferodo
pads, stainless steel lines, Ate DOT 4 brake fluid....the whole enchilada.
Obviously I don't want to skimp on anything, but I'd still like to have a
decent setup without breaking the bank. Any idea how much something like all
of this would cost (parts + labor)? Also, would it be a good idea (necessary
maybe?) to replace the bearings as well? I guess if I'm replacing the
rotors, new bearings would be cheap insurance.

Thanks for any idea advice/suggestions.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue