Re: New engine

TJ,
   There is a VW sporttuning place up here in Maine called Eurospeed.
Thus far, they have performed many engine swaps (incluing a 280bhp 1.8T
into an '83 Rabbit, which I think is the first done in America), one of
which was a VR6 swapped into an A2 Jetta. It seems to be running great,
from all reports. I don't know that they have a web site or email
address, but if you're really interested in advice or price quotes, their
phone number is 207-767-3697. I'm sure they'll be happy to talk.
-T
'95 GLX

Zip-zap ... zip-zap ... it's Tom ... Tom Boyer ... cyng@lamere.net!
         ... who cares?