FS: VW Corrado rims Brand NEW (never mounted)

I have this item on ebay FOR SALE....

The prices are in US$ (U.S Dollars).

Shipping will be actual cost .... but you can check on the
www.purolator.com  site

I am selling the wheels because I don't need them. I was planning to use
them to AutoX but a friend gave me his and now I have an extra set.....   I
thought I would sell the new ones... Because they should get more money (I
hope)...

Two are in the box still and the other two are in plastic (thats the way I
bought them from someone else)

Email back if you have any questions....

JACK
98' GLX

Title of item: VW Corrado rims Brand NEW (never mounted)
Seller: hyejack@home.com
Starts: 09/09/99, 16:40:29 PDT
Ends: 09/19/99, 16:40:29 PDT
Price: Currently $202.50
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161654390

Item Description:
VW Corrado rims Brand NEW (never mounted)
Volkswagen Corrado SLC/VR6 [1993-1994] Wheels (set of 4)15x6-1/2 in., 5 lug,
100mm lug pattern. ET 43
VW OEM # 1HO 601 025F (on wheel)
same as  #  535 601 025D (at Dealer)
5 straight spokes. Center is bowl shaped. "Speedline" model.
Brand NEW. Never Mounted or Used.2 still in the box. Not refinished

Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com
-----
Jack Hagop Terzian
Markham, Ontario  CANADA

Email: Jack_Terzian@howling.com
ICQ: 11845726 or HYEJACK
Cell: (416) 936-3660 MIKE: 3660 (Friends and Family Network)
Cell Email: 416-936-3660@msg.clearnet.com (250 characters max.)
Fax:  (416) 936-3661
WWW: http://members.home.net/hyejack (Coming Soon)
VWoT (VWs of Toronto) Club   http://www.lunaticfringe.org/vwot/