euro spec

OK. Anyone seen MAXSpeed mag lately?

Somebody in there shoehorned a 3.1 VR6 into a new beetle, and then
strapped a supercharger on it. (hehe - stroked and blown - childish
humour)

Is there any advantage of going with the 3.1Eurospec VR6? I'm at the
stage where I'm deciding if I'm going to keep this car for a full
decade, or eventually upgrade. If it's a keeper, 3.1 (if it's worth
it), coilovers, Kompressor (supercharger), BBS's, and body mods are
all on the list for my car. I'll have a VW Mini-M3.
If I decide not to, it's either an A4 or 328 (4-dr), or if my job
outside the Navy kicks in, an S4 or M3 (they killed the V8, going
with 350-hp 3.4L I-6!!!!!!).

TALK TO ME

VWaffe