Stereo questions

To those of you who've replaced your stereo/amp (if you're on the Bose
system):

Did you cut the harness that goes to the Bose amp off and figure out each
wire?  Did you have a schematic?  Did you just run new wiring to each new
speaker?  (I'm planning on putting some Boston 65Pro's in all around and my
old Alpine 75x4 amp + possibly my Alpine 100x2 and a JL Sub that I've had
sitting in my garage for about 2 years now since my last car :) )

Any info would be appreciated

99(not .5)  Green GLX  5-speed
The Antenna-Stolen-At-Newark-Airport edition