Re: check engine/ hesitation

JerzDevlz1@aol.com wrote:

> such similar experiences it is not even funny, been happening to me for a
> month now, ive only had my car and it happened the first day i got it and ahs
> been happengin numerous times, over and over, ive had the car into dealer 4x
> they claim to fix it every time and within days it happens again, im very
> upset,m and frankly qwuite pissed off, whats the deal, last timre in ui
> thought they aactually fixed it cause it didnt happen again for almost  two
> weeks but now its been on (chk eng light that is) for 4 days again,m im so
> pissed off, HELP HELP HELP
> charlie
> 98 glx
> 13k miles
> white with beiber beige leather
O2 sensor???  Had very similar problem in a L-Jetronic (Older Bosch
motor for the young ones out there).  Have you noticed a general
decrease in gas mileage since the symptoms began?  Rain a factor???

The fact that it occurs after "high performance" may indicate oil
pressure.  Pressure drops after roddin the shit out of em.  Maybe a
sensor or safety system to protect the low pressure???