Re: WHIPPLE [Was: Re: H&R Coilovers, Autotech Stress Bar, Whipple]

> Jeff-
>
> The more I read about these, the more intrigueing they are. Where do
you
> get them, what are the prices, and can I do my own install with
basic
> tools, or will I need some serious tools, need to take engine out,
etc?

Khan,

I got mine from www.parts4vws.com (aka Mike Potter).  Cost is $60
shipped.  ITs a five minute install and all you need is a couple of
simple tools and some locktite (thread locker).

A little pricey for 2 poly pucks and an aluminum disk but it smoothed
my shifter out and thats worth the $60 alone.

Cheers,

----
Jeff Newton
Unix Systems Administrator