Re: 1999 GLX Observations

Davet1979@aol.com wrote:

> All,
>

> I'm loving the car so far, except for the bad maplight and bad front
> passenger-side woofer (which the dealer has ordered a replacement for)

Ah yes, the right front woofer.  I think mine is pretty crappy too.  I
can't tell if it's the woofer making the poor sound quality, or the
stuff that rattles around from all the base.  There were no rips or
tears in the speaker itself, but it just doesn't sound right.  has
anyone else had a problem with a bad speaker?

--
Benjamin M. Piecuch
Hamilton Standard