Sarcasm(was Seat Problems

I wasn't being sarcastic:|

Just kidding;).  I guess I have just been exposed to the little problems
longer, and have figured out how to fix them.  The seat on my 95 Jetta
GL shook and rocked for about a year and a half before I figured out
what was wrong.  I hate taking my car to the dealer, it is like getting
an X-ray, you just don't want to believe anything is really broken.  (I
have been skateboarding for the last eleven years of my life, hurt many
times, actually broken twice.  One ankle, right, and one knee,
left(ripped my AC Ligament in half)

Billy friggin' T.