Re: 1999 GLX Observations

With 22k miles on my 97 GLX, I noticed 2 weeks ago a small buzz coming from
somewhere near the shotgun seat.  I was aggrivated by bass from the Bose.
Quick math told me it was somewhere inthe spearker compartment.

Getting worse over the course of a week, I decided to investigate.  After
pulling off the mesh speaker cover and unscrewing the 4 golden speaker
screws and pulling the speaker from its soft enclosure, i noticed that the
plastic wire junction attachment whoyah piece was not attaached to the thin
metal peninsula designed to hold this in place.  My guess was that the wire
harness was rattling ever so slightly against the back of the polycone.

After sliding it back in place and putting everything back together, its
tight.  I'm back to the accurate sound I'm sure we alll love from the
Bose/Panasonic system.

Speaker is great.  Connections slipped a bit.

Chris