Re: Prediction

I have to agree with you Don.  What is the most frequent image that most
dealerships portray?...  SLIMEY!!!!
I haven't met too many folks who actually enjoy dealing with these people.
If we could just cut out the suck-ass middle-man... then buying cars might
actually not be so stressfull and frustrating.  Maybe all of the sales centers

you talk about will provide fair prices without the hassle of being worried
about being ripped off.  When I was on the lookout to purchasing my Jetta,
one dealer had a price of near $24,000 for a new GLX and another dealership
down the street had one for just over $19,000 (actually $19,143).  So you
could imagine which dealership I bought from.  You can never know if you
are being ripped-off or given a fair price.

So who will carry models for me to test-drive?  :)

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson...
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6