RE: oil filter

Jeremy,

It's under the car. Go to this site for more info:
http://www.panix.com/~aqn/GTI_VR6/gti_vr6/library/  (username: driver /
password: hired) and do a search on "oil filter". The type and location of
the filter is the same on both the GTI-VR6 and Jetta GLX. You can get the
filter from Timmons VW (sorry, don't remember the ph #, but they have an ad
in towards the back of european car magazine) for $10.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue