Re: AUDI Question

Bryan,

I'll put an Audi S4 up against that steroid GLX any time you want. :-)
Oh, and Audi is being modest with the HP.  It's been said that the stock
car actually produces something like 290hp.

Oh, and you mislead gentlemen drooling over an upgrade to an M3 might
want to take a peak at this monster as well.  It will be imported to the
states the first half of next year, along with the beautiful TT.

http://www.audi.de/mod/a4/themen/e_s4.html#top

Joe