RE: AUDI Question

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Garret wrote:

> Absolutely true.
>
> But there is nothing like driving a Quattro in a four-wheel-drift on an
> uphill snow covered curve!
>
> Garret
> (Gonna be wishing I still had the Quattro when the snow flies.)
>

> > A4 =  Fat & Slow.
> >
> > There's just no comparison, bang-for-the-buck-wise.
> >
> > ____________
> > Wally G.
> > coolwally@msn.com

I feel I must disagree with the fat & slow statement.

If you've ever seen Joe Goeke hustle his (stock) A4 through an autocross
course, you would not say the A4 is fat & slow.

I love my GLX, and I think it's one of the best bang-for-buck deals out
there.

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.