RE: AUDI Question

Billy is right, I have seen a dragster with a vr6 putting out 600hp.  I am
sure you can do many things to allot of engines.  You could probably make a
350 hp Neon if you wanted.  Just cause stage kits are avail for the turbo
doesn't mean that you cant do the same with the GLX.  Don't get me wrong I
love the 1.8t.

I have a question.  I have heard from the Audi dealer that they all are
automatic.  Is this true?  If so why ?

Bryan