RE: AUDI Question

I GATHERED THAT YOU ARE NEW HERE BY THE FACT THAT YOU USED ALL CAPS. TRY
TURNING OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY (ah, there), because it looks like you are
SHOUTING when you keep things in all caps. (People generally like it when
you use your shift key Every Once In A While when you are trying to make
your point.

As far as a chip to increase the performance of your baby, most readers of
this list like the Garrett chip. I think the company name is like GAIC or
something, and you can access their web page at
http://www.dvol.com/~users/gal/vwa.htm.

To improve performance even still, look for a VR6 or a supercharger for
your car. This, of course, is a lot more expensive than a < $150 chip, but
you can't beat the performance gains.

No offense on the CAPS lock issue. ;)

-Khan

At 4:06 PM -0500 10/9/98, Ing. Jorge Lorenzo Martinez Glz. wrote:
>	HEYTHERE I'M NEW HERE, I HAVE A JETTA GLS 2.0LTS, IS THERE A WEB
>SITE WHERE COULD GET A CHIP TO INCREASE THE PERFORMACE OF MY BABY

Khan Klatt <kklatt@nw.verio.net>                             Verio Northwest
Network Engineer                                    Bellingham Branch Office
Tel 800.591.2757 x 13                                    725 N. State Street
Fax 360.738.8315                                        Bellingham, WA 98225