Re: road rage + Jetta GL bashing

At 6:10 PM -0400 10/2/98, Chris Fox wrote:
>John Hamill wrote:
>>
>> This is a superior attitude GLX list, so GL bashing is welcome and
>> encouraged as it is recognized that you don't have the DNA to earn enough
>> money to enjoy a better ride. Of course, those on the M3 list can say
>Ya John verry funny.  I really appreciate your humor.  It's kinda tough
>for a Full time College student working part time to afford any kind of
>car, let alone a fine German touring sedan. U must me one of those
>people who just drops your car off at a shop and says Call me when it's
>done.  I'm go sick of those people!  They look down on the do it
>yourselfers.  It doesnt take any skill to pay someone for your mods get
>your hands greasy and put your wallet back in your pocket.

I'm one of those "call me when it's done" people, although I *DID* do the
AirCondition mod myself, ... so am I a do it yourselfer?

-Khan

Khan Klatt <kklatt@nw.verio.net>                             Verio Northwest
Network Engineer                                    Bellingham Branch Office
Tel 800.591.2757 x 13                                    725 N. State Street
Fax 360.738.8315                                        Bellingham, WA 98225