Re: road rage + Jetta GL bashing

OK, flamesuit on. Ya right, bonehead. I've changed more suspensions then you'll
ever drive, rebuilt more VW engines than you'll ever start (I just don't have
an alignment shop of my own - yet). However, this is a list for GLX owners. The
4 cyl car is quite a bit different. Skill is in driving the car. Almost anyone
can bolt parts on (especially the 4 cyl models), what's your point?

Why did you cut off the rest of my article in your quote? Rather bash back than
realize there was a little attempt at self deprecating humor?

I'm tired of illiterate college children. Don't they still teach grammar?

Chris Fox wrote:

> John Hamill wrote:
> >
> > This is a superior attitude GLX list, so GL bashing is welcome and
> > encouraged as it is recognized that you don't have the DNA to earn enough
> > money to enjoy a better ride. Of course, those on the M3 list can say
> Ya John verry funny.  I really appreciate your humor.  It's kinda tough
> for a Full time College student working part time to afford any kind of
> car, let alone a fine German touring sedan. U must me one of those
> people who just drops your car off at a shop and says Call me when it's
> done.  I'm go sick of those people!  They look down on the do it
> yourselfers.  It doesnt take any skill to pay someone for your mods get
> your hands greasy and put your wallet back in your pocket.

begin:vcard
n:Hamill;John
tel;cell:508-561-5744
tel;work:617-621-8080 x105