Re: road rage + Jetta GL bashing

John Hamill wrote:

> This is a superior attitude GLX list, so GL bashing is welcome and
> encouraged as it is recognized that you don't have the DNA to earn enough
> money to enjoy a better ride. Of course, those on the M3 list can say
Ya John verry funny.  I really appreciate your humor.  It's kinda tough
for a Full time College student working part time to afford any kind of
car, let alone a fine German touring sedan. U must me one of those
people who just drops your car off at a shop and says Call me when it's
done.  I'm go sick of those people!  They look down on the do it
yourselfers.  It doesnt take any skill to pay someone for your mods get
your hands greasy and put your wallet back in your pocket.