Re[4]: road rage

At 05:32 PM 10/1/98 -0500, Bruce Stapley wrote:
>On Tue, 29 Sep 98, John Darwak <jpdarwak@flash.net> wrote:
>> Ah Brucie you crack me up...
[...]
>Mm-hmm. So the *government* forces you to drive like an asshole.
[...]

Could you guys take it to private email?  If this was
Usenet, I would have deleted the thread once I read the
words 'Ah Brucie...'.

Ob-GLX content: While having the 30K done, I asked to take
out a 4-banger for a test-drive.  All they had was an auto.
It was, frankly, terrible--brakes, acceleration, suspension...
I believe the difference between the GL and GLX was only
$6000/Cdn (I bought mine used, and never considered anything
but the GLX, so I'm not positive).  If so, it was the best
$6000 I'll ever spend. But the Bose stereo is a big improvement
over what was delivered on the early '97s like mine.

Murray in Vancouver
'97 Black GLX (just had 30K service today)