Re: Jetta GL bashing

Chris,

Its just someone's opinion...  It's cool.
I have a '98 GLX and there are quite a few things that this car
has that people have bashed (ie. Goodyear GA's, Suspension,
Quality of build, etc. etc.).  My car is completely stock... but
oh well.  I hope one day I can get some mods done just like you
and others.
And look at that... you have BOGE TURBO GAS SHOCKS!!!
My god... people have been bashing those for several days now.
You opinions is just as good as anyone elses.  Maybe you can
put in a word about those shocks and let people know what you
think of them.... right?

I don't think there is any reason you should remove yourself off
of the list because someone has an opinion about the Jetta GL
(which, if he bashes the GL... he pretty much bashes all other
Jetta models with Auto Trans - except the GLX of course).
I value your opinion just as much as everyone else on the list,
even if they don't own a VW.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson...