Re: roadrage

>Mm-hmm. So the *government* forces you to drive like an asshole. You
>know, I've heard that tin foil makes a handy hat which'll keep out all
>those pesky government thought rays coming down from CARB-controlled GPS
>satellites.
Ah come on Brucie, don't let your concentration lapse now. You were
almost there. Think back to your own admitted experience(s)...you were
minding your own business right? Now we've already established that
slamming on the brakes is dangerous and pretty foolish in the overall
scheme of things. Did you ever wonder about the other driver and why they
felt they could do what they did? There are reasons and it is not Montana
Freeman anti-gov't stuff.

But...what's the point in understanding it, when it is so much easier to
name-call and to *try* to intimidate other people...right Brucie?

John Darwak
'97 Jetta GLX Sequoia/Biber beige