Jetta GL(X) bashing

> If this is gonna turn into a GL bash, remove
> me from the list

Damn son!  You need to relax a bit.  Nobody was bashing your GL, or any
other GL.  No need to leave the list.  Personally, if I were to drive a
GLX, I might think it was a fat, slow, long car.  Now, I like the car,
but I feel like the 1500 hundred bucks I saved by getting my GTI,
instead of a GLX was like a godsend.  I feel like the GTI is the best
package for the VR6, more bang for the buck.  This is just my opinion,
so no flames please.

What do you think Wally?

BTW, I am only saying all of this to prove a point.  If you take
offense, relax...  it is not like YOU built the car yourself.

Billy T.