Re: Do not send cash!!! (was RE Momentum Motorsport)

I have to second Wally's comment re: Amex.  When my wallet was stolen,
American Express fraud department bent over backwards to help.  Just
asked me which charges were not mine and deducted them...no questions
asked.  I could have said the whole bill was fraudulent and they'd have
said OK regardless of the amount.  I was very impressed!  BTW this is
not a plug for them, just relaying an experience.

Steve