RE: Do not send cash!!! (was RE Momentum Motorsport)

This is slightly off subject, but you shouldn't have to pay a merchant
discount rate of 4%.  Is that the best that's ever been offered to you
by a merchant acquirer or bank?  How about accepting debit cards, which
are much cheaper for you and still offer the consumer some protection in
case they have a gripe about the purchase?  I work for a management
consulting firm that specializes in the credit card industry, so I know
a little about some of this stuff ...