Job Opps at New Dimensions

Full Time VW/Audi Technician

ND is adding a quality minded, hard working experienced technician
to our shop staff. Factory trained preferred, as is ASC
certifications. Smog and/or A/C a plus. 3+ years working on
water-cooled VWs or Audis is required for this position. Safe and
clean shop, well equipped with in house dyno and alignment rack,
excellent master technician co-workers. Own tools. Excellent/generous
pay and benefits for the right person. Work days are M-F, 8am to
4:30pm. Knowedge of aftermarket parts also handy.

Join the leader in Volkswagen and Audi service and parts. We offer
excellent full time benefits including medical, dental, life, 401K,
vacation, sick time, employee discount and more.
michelle@newdimensions.com OR apply in person from 10 to 3 Mon -
Fri...Applications available in our store at 2240 De La Cruz Blvd. ,
Santa Clara, CA  95050.

For other job openings, pease see our web page at http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_Jobs.html