Re: Replacing rear lights

> Matt says:
>
> Thanks for the info about Night Shades?  Does it really look like the
> real-deal?  How does the paint stand up to weathering ... and ... does it
> come with any guarantee?

My Night shades is hangin' tight.  Looks glossy and color stays well.  It's
basically like a tinted clearcoat, I mean it's paint it's not going to fade.
And even if it does (maybe in 5 yrs.) you can always touch it up.  Maybe if
you're leary and can't find anything in the junkyard, you might be able to
find some identical to yours untinted to practice on.

- -David
'92 SLC