MORE 98 GLX Windows

Yep!  Mine does it on both the dirver and passenger side intermittently...
the dealer couldn't replicate it, "reset" the pinch sensor - and told me
there was "nothing they could do".  Of course, wouldn't you know, it
happened again (passenger side) about 2 hours after leaving the dealer...
ANY SUGGESTIONS?

     My front-driver side window periodically thinks something is