Just have to vent...

I just have to say... I love my 98 GLX...  but, I am also the (beginnning to
think unfortunate) owner of a 92 Jetta Carat (auto, no mods...  < wife's
car)  which, well... sucks.  Nothing but problems.  Water Pump, Front
Bearings, Exhaust Bracket...  (and scores of other little stuff that I
forget now) and now some f'ed up problem that is draining the *new* battery
(NTB just checked the system, "no problems"...) - I've got to jump the
battery every AM to get her to work... probably the $$$ alternator.  We're
trying to unload it now on a trade-in...  of course our luck with this car
has scared my wife away from VW's, she'd get another with my prodding, but
begrudgingly (sp?)...  She'll probably end up getting a little
rice-machine...  Anyway... like I said, just had to vent, I'm not bashing,
just frustrated.  How could one car be so awesome (98 GLX) and the other
make me so... angry???  F!