Re: MORE 98 GLX Windows

I didn't realize that was why it did that - do you think tinted windows
can cause that at all? I think mine did it (randomly) even before I got
them tinted. However, when I brought it into the dealership for the 5k
checkup, they didn't see the problem (of course).

Kind of a cool feature when you think about it, at least.

On 5/27/98 3:56 PM, Chuck Simpson wrote:

>Yo,
>
>Have any of you had problems with the anti-pinch feature on the
>one-touch-up
>feature?  My front-driver side window periodically thinks something is
>blocking
>the window when using the one-touch-up feature on that window.  The
>result
>is that the window will automatically be brought back down about 3/4
>open.
>I checked the tracking along the top portion of my door to make sure
>there weren't
>any foreign objects blocking a complete closure... but everything is
>clear as a
>whistle.  Any ideas?
>
>-Chuck Simpson
>'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6