RE: Offended the crazy canooks again (was "VW Magazines")

Trust me, you don't want to send ANYbody in Kentucky OR New York any money... (especially New York,
though- trust me) And nationality isn't an issue either. I'll never send any money to anyone in
Canada. Hell they don't even use real dollars, anyway. They must think it's writing paper.

You can send cash to people in Texas, though. Especially Austin. Noooo problem there.
Email me off list for my address.

spank me hard- REAL hard