RE: VW Magazines (was VW POWER)

Why is it that everytime some one is slighted by an individual or
company north of the border, they feel it necessary to make
nationality an issue?

You never hear "I should have known better to send some dude in
Kentucky....." or "I should never have send money to some guy in
NY..."

Lets face it, there are bad/unscrupulous people everywhere.  Seems to
me state, province, or country has little to do with it.

Kevin, this wasn't meant as a flame....just making an observation.
Hopefully your situation will be resolved soon.

---
Jeff Newton
97 GLX - Crazy Canuck Edition