Re: VW Magazines (was VW POWER)

Hey Kevin...

    I dealt with Jan a couple of months ago.  I bought a used rear section
muffler from him.  I was a little skeptical like you, but he was very honest
and seemed genuine.  I sent him a little over three hundred dollars for the
Remus, after I had talked to him on the phone.  Took about four weeks to get
it, but it did come.  He seems to be a very busy guy, so have patience, and
keep e-mailing him.  I bet he has missplaced your order or something, he
doesn't seem to be a scammer by any stretch...  I would buy something from him
again anytime.   If you need his phone number let me know, I can dig it up for
you.

    Good Luck
     jeff e.

     95 Vento VR6  ---->  lots o' mods....