RE: VW Magazines (was VW POWER)

Well, I DID get slighted from someone in Kentucky (hello? TH Motorsports?
Are you still there?), but that's a different story...

It wasn't my intention to put down Canadians in any way--my emphasis was
that I was stupid enough to send out a money order to someone I had never
dealt with before.

Anyway, I now have no confidence in doing business with mail order
companies, with the exception of maybe ND.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue "Imaginary Mods" Edition