RE: blaupunkt radio

The Blau is an *excellent* choice. Which model are you going with? I've got the
Las Vegas in mine.
Don't worry about the fit. It fits perfectly without any modifications. It does stick
out just a little bit but looks good. Go with the Blau. It rocks with the Bose. (Don't
say it- Brian Gracek!)

1998 Jetta GLX Black/Black Leather
17" BBS RX Dunlop sp8000
Garrett08