Re: New to the list.

David Kim wrote:

[SNIP!]

> European headlight switch, in addition, to pulling out the headlight
> switch towards you to activate the foglights, pulling the switch towards
> you again activates the rear foglights.  The rear foglights on the
> Jettas are already built in from the factory, but one needs to install
> the bulbs by drilling a 1" hole to insert the bulb and also running a
> wire from the rear foglights to the headlights switch is necessary.

<Won't this guy stop asking questions! :-) >
Just one more along this line I promise. :-)

I love the idea of rear fog lights; I just don't have any
idea what you use them for. Is it just a visually appealing
effect? If so, what is the effect?

Also, and forgive me if I offend anyone, what is a RICE BOY
form NYC? I saw reference to them/it/him in the thread on
blue headlights.

Thanks for your patience,
greg.

> Hope this helps,
>
> David Kim
> 1997 Vento GLX
>
> P.S.  Euroswitch approx. $70.00
>       Bulb .50
>       Wire ?

- --
       _________     USPA: A-20947
       _  / __ __  ___/  _ \_  __ `/    gregory@halcyon.com
       / /_/ / _  /   /  __/  /_/ /     Spacelabs Medical Inc.
       \____/  /_/    \___/_\__, /      Intesys Division.
                           /____/       (206)867-7327