RE: GLX Mods

I'll answer on behalf of me. I just had Bilsteins and Sport springs done.
Love it! The ride is lower but not too low, the ride is a little harsher,
and I only say harsher because you notice a bump or two your first 3-4 hours
of driving then it's all good. Huge difference in cornering, tracking,
handling, looking, quicker off the line, better feeling when braking.. Who
installed it? Why, New Dimensions of Course. Only at 10 drive from
Washington..:)

Patrick Sherman
mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org
"97 Vento VR6"