GLX Mods

To Khan Klatt:
On your personal car description, I was intrigued by some of the aftermarkets
you've installed.

I love my GLX. The only thing I  wish was better was the body roll. The car
handles, tracks and corners well. But I notice that when throwing the car into
a turn at a higher velocity than the municipalities would like, the body seems
to roll. The tires hang on but I suspect that the cars higher center of gravity
conspires to cause this. Do either of these mods help that and do they increase
ride harshness?

 --> Bilstein HD
 --> Neuspeed Sofsport

BTW who installed them?

Also what do you mean by  --> AirCondition Mod